Dream It. Do It. Minnesota is a campaign to inspire your next skilled workforce.
We are looking to you to help with our mission of changing the perception of manufacturing. You can partner with our efforts by sharing, showing, and engaging with today’s youth, your next skilled employee, and the future of Manufacturing!
We have resources to help you get started:
- The Adopt A School Guide will help you to engage with your local school system
- Partner with us on initiatives such as video contests and promoting STEM camps. Click here for our event calendar.
- Open your doors for a tour as part of the Minnesota Statewide Tour in October!
- Produce a virtual tour or video of your company to share with the Dream It. Do It. Campaign. If you would like us to produce a video about your company, please mention it in the comments.
We can take the message farther and invest in more resources to reach the masses with more resources! You can help us by:
- Sponsoring events such as the Statewide tour during Minnesota Manufacturing week in October and, the Dream It. Do It. VEX Robotics tournaments
- Sponsoring our Build It Better! Game app for young minds! (6th-8th grade children)
- Be an exhibitor at the Northern Advantage Career Expo, located in Bemidji MN
- Represent Dream It. Do It. at your local career fairs and workforce development events.
- Exhibitor at the State Robotics Tournament or regional tournaments
- Find out about new initiatives Dream It. Do It. is planning by contacting us
- Offering internships/apprenticeships and job shadowing to showcase manufacturing opportunities
- Speaking about careers in manufacturing to school boards, parents, educators, and students!
Contact Shane Fjerstad firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorships.