Dream It. Do It. Minnesota is a campaign to inspire your next skilled workforce.
We are looking to you to help with our mission of changing the perception of manufacturing. You can partner with our efforts by sharing, showing, and engaging with today’s youth, your next skilled employee, and the future of manufacturing!
We have resources to help you get started:
- The Adopt-A-School Guide will help you to engage with your local school system
- Partner with us on initiatives such as video contests and promoting STEM camps, and check out for our event calendar.
- Open your doors for a tour as part of the Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing in October!
- Produce a virtual tour or video of your company to share with Dream It. Do It. Minnesota. If you would like us to produce a video about your company, please mention it in the comments.
- Share the Manufacturing Career Tool to help youth explore modern manufacturing careers.
We can take the message farther and invest in more resources to reach the masses! You can help us by:
- Sponsoring events such as the Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing during Minnesota Manufacturing week in October.
- Sponsoring our Build It Better! game app for young minds! (6th-8th grade children)
- Be an exhibitor at the Northern Advantage Career Expo, located in Bemidji MN.
- Represent Dream It. Do It. Minnesota at your local career fairs and workforce development events.
- Find out about new initiatives Dream It. Do It. is planning by contacting us.
- Offering internships/apprenticeships and job shadowing to showcase manufacturing opportunities.
- Speaking about careers in manufacturing to school boards, parents, educators, and students!
Contact Jaimee Meyer, 218-755-2206, or email@example.com to learn about our resources, how to get involved, or sponsorship opportunities.